A boot for all seasons, Jackson features a water-resistant full grain leather upper, leather collar lining, and moisture-wicking Trek-Dry vamp lining. The blucher style allows for an adjustable fit to accommodate all foot types.
- Midsole features our exclusive Foot Cradle Technology (F.C.T.).
- Widths available in medium, wide, and extra wide.
- Gel shock pads in the forefoot further enhance comfort.
- Carbon rubber outsole provides excellent grip and durability.
- Wide stance and rocker profile reduce the risk of tripping and allow for smooth comfortable strides.
- Removable footbed has a contoured surface.
- A foam spacer beneath the footbed can be removed to accommodate orthotics or customization.
- A thermoplastic component in the heel stabilizes and supports the foot while a full-length compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot.
- Midfoot is reinforced with a nylon and fiberglass shank that stiffens the midfoot while still allowing for just the right of amount of torsional flexion.
Slip Resistant Tests by an independent testing laboratory scored minimum results of greater than 0.5 under both wet and dry conditions in accordance with ASTM F1677. These test results are commonly considered “slip resistant” by the U.S. Footwear Industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.