Tyler Diabetic/Orthopedic Shoe
The Tyler Hook & Loop is styled with an athletic look and two adjustable straps for a snug fit. This shoe is designed for those of you that enjoy longer walks, the outsole is designed to help you with your steps and ensure you are in the right path for comfort.
With the air circulation system, you can be sure that you are not going to feel overheated during your walks, if you are looking for use with your custom orthotics or if you are feeling some swelling from oedema or leg swelling, these shoes will accommodate your feet and make walking easy again.
- This style has a removable footbed and removable spacer. For a looser fit, remove the spacer or remove both the spacer and footbed to accommodate your custom orthotic.
- The footbed that comes with the shoes has an anatomically correct contour with arch support.
- Recommended by Foot Clinics.
- Upper is a combination of leather and synthetic materials.
- Midsole is a firm but shock-absorbent EVA foam.
- Rubber outsole has been designed with a wide heel to provide stability and is slip resistant and non-marking.
- A nylon and fiberglass composite shank together with a reinforced heel counter helps further promote stability.
- Toe box is reinforced for added protection.
Slip Resistant Tests by an independent testing laboratory scored minimum results of greater than 0.5 under both wet and dry conditions in accordance with ASTM F1677. These test results are commonly considered “slip resistant” by the U.S. Footwear Industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.